Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back in Business

Well I don't have any new sock yarn to show you just yet - but next week I'll have a ton - and not just yarn also spinning batts, fiber and handspun yarn! Most likely it will be in my new STORE - but right now I can't give too much away. I do want to let everyone know that the first few updates of the store will only be done through the mailing list - so make sure to sign up either by using the form on the right column or emailing me at bklynhandspun AT gmail DOT com

Take care and happy knitting!
Marie