Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sock Yarn Update 6-15-06 SOLD OUT

In this update I have 3 different types of Superwash yarn. They are all $22 per skein. $1 per skein for shipping - this is still less than the actual shipping costs! Please email me for Availability and Payment. send email to bklynhandspun@gmail.com

Signature SW - My original Superwash yarn which is a tight twist fine fingering yarn and 4 oz has approx 480 yards. Knit best with a 0 or 1 needle

Soft Spun SW - Similar to the Signature except the twist is not as tight, also a fine fingering 4 oz has approx. 500 yards

Instant Gratification SW - This Superwash sock yarn knits up quickly and you can have a pair of socks in no time. 4oz. has 280 yards which is perfect for a pair of socks. Use needles from 3-6 or so (I like 3 or 4's myself)

April Showers Instant Gratification - SOLD OUT
Breezy Soft Spun - Subtle Solid - SOLD OUT
Calming Signature - SOLD OUT
Chocolate Covered Cherries Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Earth Mother Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Forest Floor Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Grape Medley Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Mocha Rose Signature - SOLD OUT
Odd Duck Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Perfectly Pink Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Queenie Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Sun Burst Signature - subtle Soild - SOLD OUT
Calming Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Citrus shakeup Instant Gratification - SOLD OUT
Desire Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Drizzle Instant Gratification - SOLD OUT
Lily Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Lombard Melon Instant Gratification - SOLD OUT
Polished Pebbles Instant Gratification - SOLD OUT
Roundabout Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Summertime Soft Spun - SOLD OUT
Wading Soft Spun - SOLD OUT