Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Working...

UPDATE: All the custom orders are done - I have emailed everyone and will be sending packages out on Monday! Thank you everyone for such wonderful emails about the yarn and for all of your support - knit bloggers rock! If I have not emailed you about a custom order please let me know.

Unfortunately due to a very large number of custom orders, I won't have new items this week but I will be receiving a shipment of yarn early next week and I will keep you posted on when the next batch will be up. Thanks for your patience!

Marie

------------------------------------------------


Hey everyone, I'm back from my little trip and am now working on all of your custom orders. Hopefully, by early next week they will be ready to ship. As I get them done I'll email you to let you know.

For everyone not waiting for a custom order - I hope to have a new batch of yarn up late next week.

Take care and Happy knitting!