Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sock Yarn - 2/2/06

If the colorway you want has been sold out - please email me and I will custom dye it for you! I will also have another update next week.

13 skeins of handpainted sock yarn - each one is 440 yards, #1-3 needles at 7-8 st. per inch. Each skein is $18.00 and the shipping is free. These are 100% Merino wool - Handwash. Please email me for availability.

Nemo - SOLD
City Sunset - 1 available
Majesty - SOLD
Chocolate Covered Cherries - SOLD
Midnight Seduction - SOLD
Flickering Flame - SOLD
Garden Party - SOLD
Elemental - SOLD
Winter Mint - SOLD
Bouncing baby - SOLD
Hawaii Joy (named after a friend who will be missed when she moves!)