Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Friday, February 10, 2006

New Yarn 2/10/05

I've got up both 100% Merino (handwash) and 100% superwash wool. The Superwash is new and I love it - it looks very much like koigu and it's got a lovely silky feel to it. It's also super vibrant!

Here are the specs for both tyes of skeins:

100% Merino - 440 yards (plenty for a pair of socks)- #1-3US - Handwash - $18.00

Superwash - Approx. 480 yards (again, plenty for a pair of socks) - I'd suggest #1US for a nice dense fabric. - Superwash! - $22.00

Please email me for availability. Custom Orders are welcome - and as always shipping is free!


Purple Rain - Handwash
Chocolate Covered Charries - Superwash (SOLD)
Flickering Flame - Superwash (SOLD)
Adventurous - Superwash (this will make single stripes one of purple and one of mottled green - you've got to be adventurous to try it!) - SOLD
Jungle Canopy - Superwash (SOLD)
Lovers - Superwash (1 available - this colorway has a few small white spots - just letting you know!)
Under the Sea - Superwash (SOLD)
Carnival - Superwash (SOLD - check the blog to see how it knits up! There are more than a few white spots in this one - I like it like that!)
Chocolate Covered Cherries - Handwash (SOLD)
City Sunset - Handwash