Here you can find my Handspun / Hand Dyed yarn made from the finest fibers as well as my hand painted sock yarn for all you sock addicts out there. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me, I welcome questions, comments and suggestions. My preferred payment method is paypal but credit cards, and checks are accepted.

Friday, January 20, 2006

All New Sock Yarn 1/20/05 - SOLD OUT

Here are 8 skeins of handpainted sock yarn - each one is 440 yards, #1-3 needles at 7-8 st. per inch. Each skein is $18.00 and the shipping is free. I had another 4 but they sold so fast I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of them all reskeined! Please email me for availibility.


Chocolate covered cherries - SOLD
Fruit Salad - SOLD
Royalty - SOLD
Tropical daydream - SOLD
Flickering flame - SOLD
Blue jeans - SOLD
Monet - SOLD
Jungle tour - SOLD